Samsung Galaxy A23 Phone Review
The Samsung Galaxy A23 phone has faced numerous criticisms since its release and comparison to former versions of the A series. Was it suitable to fill former gaps or did it lose features that were better before? This is what we will discover in a detailed review.
Details of the Samsung Galaxy A23 specifications are as follows
The Samsung Galaxy A23 mobile screen has returned to the PLS LCD type and supports a frequency of 90 Hz. Its area is identical to6.6 inches and its quality is FHD with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch. As for the position of the frontal camera for a larger viewing area, it’s in the form of a Water Drop. It comes in large size with dimensions of 209 with a fifth generation Coring Gorilla Glass protection layer, supports 16 million colors and comes with a quality of 1080 x 2408 pixels. It should also be noted that the screen represents about 83 of the mobile area. We find that the screen gained a layer of protection but lost the purity of the screen. AMOLED.
Samsung Galaxy A23 hinder camera, quad camera, the main camera is 50 megapixels with an F/1.8 lens aperture, the alternate camera is for wide- resolution photography with a 5- megapixel resolution with an F/2.2 lens aperture, and the third is for 2- megapixel macro photography with a lens aperture F/2.4, and the last one is for isolation with a 2- megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens aperture, in addition to an LED flash and panorama, HDR.
As for the frontal camera, its resolution is 8 megapixels with an f/2.2 lens aperture, and we shouldn’t forget that the phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a 1080p resolution at 30fps capture rate. Let us find that the frontal camera has declined from the A22.
The Samsung Galaxy A23 phone has a storage space starting from64/128 GB with the ability to add an external memory unit through a separate port, while it has a RAM of4/8 GB to give the speed necessary to run applications in addition to enough space to open numerous files. Applications at one time and the RAM varies depending on the country of export.
The Samsung Galaxy A23 mobile operating system has upgraded from Android 11, One UI Core3.1 to Android 12, One UI4.1, which is the rearmost operating system to contend with numerous of its advanced price categories.
The processor in the Samsung Galaxy A23 phone has been changed to a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor with 6 nano manufacturing technology and operates at an octa- core speed, quad- core at a speed of2.4 GHz( Kryo 265) quad- core at a speed of1.9 GHz( Kryo 265), candescent Adreno 610 graphics processor, which is a good processor for running colorful games, but it’s available in cheaper phones.
The battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy A23 mobile phone is no different from the A22, as the capacity is the same, which is 5000 mAh, with the possibility of fast charging increased to 25 watts, and the battery is suitable to repel two nonstop days of work if your usage isn’t high.
The fingerprint of the Samsung Galaxy A23 is a side fingerprint integrated into the power button like numerous ultramodern phones.
Means of Communication
The Samsung Galaxy A23 supports the following communication methods Bluetooth, FM radio, Hotspot, and Wi- Fi. It also supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks with its support for geographical location. NFC,A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, VR, and a port for headphones with a3.5 mm input with USB Type C. It also supports OTG, with an fresh microphone for noise isolation. NFC support, but varies from one country to another
The colors of the Samsung Galaxy A23 are white, black, brown, and lemon pink.
Samsung Galaxy A23 Features
- Latest operating system
- Elegant and shiny design
- Battery that enjoys presto charging
- High quality hinder quad camera
- Support adding external memory
- The ability to work with two SIM cards together
- Supports the3.5 mm port
- Supports playing radio stations
- respectable storage memory and huge RAM
- respectable processor
- Large screen with protection layer
- USB of a ultramodern type
- The two SIM cards and the memory card can be operated at the same time
- Supports a secondary microphone for noise isolation
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A23
- Regressed version of the A22
- Its weight is fairly heavy and delicate to carry for long periods
- It doesn’t support shooting 4k videos
- It doesn’t give a stereo sound experience
- Doesn’t support 5G
- It lacks wireless and rear charging features
- It lacks water and dust resistance
- It doesn’t have a notification light
- It lacks the ability to control electrical appliances through it
- It’s made of plastic and has an AMOLED screen
- It lacks a zoom and black and white lens
- Humble selfie camera
- Modest fast charging efficiency
- Lack of availability of a headset, defensive case, or screen in the phone box.