Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Phone Review
The Xiaomi brand, Poco, launched a brand new phone to the Egyptian market, the Poco X3 Pro, which may be a very distinguished phone at the amount of performance due to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor employed in the phone. it’s also the most effective phone in handling games for medium phones, and that we will during this article Browse the phone specifications
– Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, supports 16 million different colors.
– Size: 6.67 inches.
Screen resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Screen aspect ratio: 20:9.
Screen pixel density: 395 pixels per inch.
Protection layer: The phone screen is protected by an insulating layer of Corning Gorilla Glass from the sixth version.
Screen frequency: The phone screen operates at a frequency of 120 Hz.
The Poco X3 Pro uses the identical 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen we met on the Poco X3 NFC uses the familiar 1080 x 2400 pixels (395 pixels per inch) resolution, supports HDR10, 120Hz refresh rate, and 240Hz touch sampling. A hole for the selfie camera, but thanks to the LCD technology, the backlight around it’s uneven.
The screen supports an adaptive refresh rate of 120Hz and a hard and fast refresh rate of 60Hz, and you’ll choose between among the settings what suits you, and also the touch sensors work with a rate of 240Hz, which gamers should often appreciate.
Screen brightness reaches 458 nits when set manually, which is what Xiaomi promised when set to auto setting and facing bright light, it’ll go up to 534 nits, which could be a bit disappointing, the Poco X3 NFC screen can illumine to 630 nits on automatic.
– Basic camera (rear): the primary quad-lens camera with a resolution of 64 megapixels, with an f / 1.9 lens slot, which may be a wide lens, the second with a accuracy of 13 megapixels, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, which is an ultrawide lens, and also the third with a accuracy of two megapixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is that the macro lens, the fourth with a 2-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is chargeable for isolating the background and taking pictures through the portrait feature, autofocus, dual LED flash that helps with night photography.
Shooting videos: The camera can shoot 2160-quality video clips at 30 frames per second, and 1080p videos at 30 and 60 frames per second.
– Secondary camera (front): The phone comes with a 20-megapixel front camera, with an f/2.2 lens slot, and it supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Operating system: Android version 11.0 from Google, which is that the latest version currently.
Processor Type: Snapdragon 860
Processor speed: eight cores.
– Processor frequency: (1 x 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4 x 1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
Graphics Processor: Adreno 640
– Internal memory: 128 and 256 GB.
– Random access memory: 6 and eight GB (RAM).
External storage card: An secondary storage card will be added and it doesn’t include its own independent port.
The most prominent a part of the phone is that the Snapdragon 860 processor, which makes it the simplest phone in performance compared to the other average phone. The phone also comes with an Adreno 640 graphics processor, which is that the best graphics processor within the social class and is in a position to run Pubg game with Ultra quality HDR and high graphics don’t seem to be the sole feature that the phone offers, but the distinctive stereo sound with games similarly, and also the phone can generally run any game you would like with the best possible quality, as for the warmth of the phone, it’s not high, it’s a small rise that you simply feel somewhat within the part the highest of the phone when using the phone in games.
The phone comes with 6 and eight GB of read/write memory (RAM) that helps the processors perform the tasks required of them, and also the phone also comes with an enclosed memory of 128 and 256 GB.
– Battery capacity with the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro phone: The phone comes with a non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5160 mAh, and this battery is ready to face up to for 2 days.
-Fast charging feature: The phone battery supports 33W fast charging.
Wireless charging feature: The phone doesn’t support fast wireless charging.
The Poco X3 Pro works rather like the Poco X3 NFC with a reasonably large 5160 mAh battery, it also supports wired fast charging, and there’s a 33W adapter included with the phone.
The new Poco X3 Pro has passed the battery test and achieved a formidable results of 112 hours, it can make approximately 33 hours of calls or 17 hours online, or play videos for half daily, the phone also showed good performance in standby mode .
The on-screen tests were done at both 60Hz and 120Hz with little difference between them.
This phone is taken into account for performance lovers normally and particularly in games because it’s a pioneering and powerful processor.